At the Mottern Institute for Mind-Body Wellness, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the most up-to-date, evidence based practices in the field of mind-body science. We believe in a sound mind in a sound body.
We believe nothing should interfere with your happiness and mind-body wellness. We are dedicated to informing the world about the benefits of hypnosis and of Choice Theory Psychology.
DR. RON MOTTERN
Executive Director & Founder
- PhD in Educational Psychology & Research, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- MA in Human Services, St. Edward's University, Austin, TX
- BA in English, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC#12781), Department of State Health Services, State of Texas
- Reality Therapy Certified (RTC), William Glasser Institute
- Certified Hypnotist (CH#33898), National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified in Clinical Hypnosis (CCH), American School of Clinical Hypnosis, International (ASCH, Itl.)
- Certified in Hypnosis for Pain Management (CHPM), Healthy Visions Wellness Center
- Certified in Administration and Scoring, SASSI Institute
- Certified in Clinical Interpretation, SASSI Institute
Dr. Mottern's Resume
Dr. Mottern's Curriculum Vitae
Andrea comes to the Mottern Institute for Mind-Body Wellness with many years of experience in managing professional office environments. She has worked in the medical field for over many years and is an invaluable resource. She is currently attending Austin Community College and majoring in Anthropology. Andrea hopes to enter the field of Forensic Anthropology. Andrea is also the Independent Young Living Essential Oils Consultant.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A sound mind in a sound body